Hello and welcome to my site
My services are unique in that there is passion behind every touch. You will experience pure bliss after receiving my services.
As the spa industry continues to boom, a growing number of massage therapists are finding spa services to be the source of their livelihoods. In order to cater to the needs of the public to rejuvenate, unwind and heal, spa services are increasing in number.
Most of us do not realize how important human contact is. "Touch" is one of the basic formulas to a healthy body. YOU NEED TOUCH!
Various studies and experiments show the simple act of reaching out and touching another person frequently results in physical benefits such as slowing the heart rate, dropping blood pressure and speeding recovery from illness. For example, Dr. James Lynch, professor at Baltimore's University of Maryland School of Medicine conducts extensive studies on touch and its impact upon the body. "Physical contact has very dramatic effects upon psychological health," he says. "It lowers blood pressure. It relaxes you."
Other experts agree. "People who are more comfortable with touch are less afraid and less suspicious of other people's motives and intentions," says Stephen Thayer, professor of psychology at the City University of New York. "They tend to have less anxiety and tension in their everyday lives."
The bottom line is touching is good for everyone. One touch can soothe, comfort and convey caring in an way words never can.
The Health Benefits of Massage
* Massage calms the nervous system and promotes a sense of relaxation and well being.
* Massage reduces tension and anxiety.
* Massage improves blood circulation, which delivers oxygen and nutrients to the cells.
* Massage stimulates the lymphatic system, which carries away the body’s waste products.
* Massage prevents and relieve muscles cramps and spasms.
* Massage therapy can also help with pain management in conditions such as arthritis, sciatica, muscle spasms.